Newsletter Liability – September 2017
NL Liability – September 2017
- Compensation to victims of sodium valproate
- Production of presumptive evidence ? True but not automatic ! Focus on Article 4 of directive on defective products
- Date of stabilisation or date of knowledge of the damage…A purely French dilemma: what about the interpretation of Article 10 (1) of directive on defective products ?
- The ten-year rule vs phased legal action : in the expectation of a better insight on interpretation of Article 10 (2) of directive on defective products
Newsletter Regulatory – May 2017
NL Regulatory – May 2017
- Medical devices – On your marks: ready?
- Completion of the disclosure programme reform
- Action for damages against anti-competitive practices: following group actions, the “distinction” of consumers
- Action against supply shortage and product traceability : parallel trading at the center of discussions
- Further clarification on importation and exportation of tissues, cells and cellular products for therapeutic use
- Compulsory transmission to the ANSM of a summary of product characteristics for implantable and class III MDs
Newsletter n° 23 Mai 2015